Incabox XT is a panel mounting enclosure for Instrumentation and machine interface products The panel mounting INCABOX XT enclosure, according to DIN 43700, can be easily assembled thanks to its snap-lock mechanism. No need to use any fixing screws. All the INCABOX XT components (front panel, rear panel and fastening elements) are made of plastic material (metal fastening elements are also available) and this enables the insulation of the internal circuits. The enclosure is held in the correct position on the panel by the fastening elements after the enclosure is assembled.
- A wide range of dimensions of available; 36×72 to 96×96
- Standard range of lengths available from 57mm to 124mm
- UL94V-0 self extinguishing PPO and PC Material
- Diverse range of front and rear panels which can be machined and/or printed
- Standard and custom depths available Easy to assemble snap lock mechanism with no need for screws
- IP54 protection covers available
- Through a concept of flexible tooling this enclosure can be cost effectively customised to meet customer specific requirements