Experts in Connecting Technologies
Specialists in the manufacture and supply of connecting technologies for electrical applications.
Hitaltech – Electronic Connector Experts
Hitaltech are industry leading electronic connector experts who are on hand to provide you and your company with
efficient solutions to suit your application’s needs.
As electronic connector experts, Hitaltech offers a range of products across our website. Browse our product offerings below, from terminal blocks, pin headers and sockets to enclosures and enclosure accessories.
As an electronic supply store, our products are used across a range of applications in market sectors such as industrial control, building automation and the automotive industry. Explore how our products are used across these industries below.
Who we are
Hitaltech are an ISO 9001 : 2015 electronics components supplier specialising in the manufacture and supply of connecting technologies, from Wire-to-Board and Board-to-Board connectors to Enclosures. As an electronic parts supplier, we offer a synergetic range of products including a comprehensive range of PCB mounted terminal blocks and connectors, Rigid and Flexible Interconnect Systems, and a wide range of electronic enclosures.
Value Added Services
Value Added Services (VAS) help you deliver those products faster, simpler, and more cost effectively.
- We refine the production process to save time, money & improve quality.
- We speed up production whilst reducing errors.
- Increase product quality and differentiation.
- SEPEM Industrie Centre-EstHitaltech is glad to announce its participation at SEPEMIndustrie Centre-Est exhibition, specialising in services,equipment, processes, and industrial maintenance. Organised every
- Electronics Component Show 2023Hitaltech will be at the Electronic Component Show in May 2023. Join us at this exciting new one-day exhibition and
- Light + BuildingHitaltech will be at the Light + Building Exhibition this Autumn. Light + Building is back with 5 days of
Read the latest news from the industry
- An introduction to building automationAs technology evolves and different industrial and manufacturing industries adopt it, automation is growing to become
- Meet the Team – Neil NORCLIFFE‘Office manager’ is a very short title for such a wide-ranging role. We catch up with
- “A product development company; not a sales company”Andy Fitzer explores what makes Hitaltech customers stay Hitaltech customers. Read any of our case studies
“Hitaltech offer an excellent design service that complements our own – there’s nothing they could improve on.”
Andy Nield, Operations Manager
“Our contract partnership with Hitaltech fits the way we work, and enables us to run lean, meet our supply chain commitments and avoid the hassle and inefficiency of carrying large stocks.”
Julian Newton-Turner, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Manager
Energy Technology Control Ltd
“Hitaltech are our favourite company to deal with. They come to us with answers, not problems, and what I like is they’re very, very good at doing what they say they’re going to do.”
Karen Wilkinson, Engineering/Project Manager
“Hitaltech have supported us through every stage of the process, from initial design support and technical input right through to the samples needed to support prototyping.”
Darren Legge, R&D Engineer
Energy Technology & Control Ltd
“We chose Hitaltech as design partners because they are very knowledgeable. If I need information from a PCB housing point of view, I turn to Hitaltech.”
Mark Holmes, Mechanical and PCB Designer
“They gave us their full support throughout and were also quite patient. They invested time, effort, machinery and tooling, which was quite impressive and made them stand out. I would say they would be the first I’d recommend.”
David Mundye, Export Sales Manager
Amelec Instruments Ltd
Contact the Hitaltech team to find out more about our range of products and services.