Hitaltech are pleased to offer the iTouch, which is an ideal solution for electronic design engineers requiring stylish wall mounted or hand held plastic enclosures.
It has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of electronic applications within varying industries including building automation and HVAC .
The kit allows an electronic device to be fixed into existing standard electrical junction boxes or directly on the wall and is available in three main variants: iShape, STD Shape and the CSF version.
Customisation of iTouch is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various front panels, displays, external frames, mounting frames, several turning knobs and special terminal block connectors (CSF version).
The end user has also the opportunity to get a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher aesthetical requirements, the external frame can be produced in the colour you wish, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized feeling.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material ABS
- Available in three variants: iShape, STD Shape and the CSF version, all of dimensions 80 x 120 x depth (where the depth can be 10, 15 or 25mm). The iShape can accept various front panel options including plastic, glass or integrated touch panel function. STD Shape: The STD shape is compatible with 4.3” TFT display with/without integrated touch panel function and is therefore supplied with a frame (available in black, white or chrome). CSF Shape: the CSF Shape has a closed front panel which can be machined and/or printed to specific customer requirements. Various knobs are available with the CSF version. A special connector (CSF) simplifies the connection between electronics and the cables from the wall.
- Various wall mounting options are available to suit specific applications including 60 mm diameter electrical junction boxes
- Available in three standard colours: White, Black and Chrome. Special colours available upon request
- Cost effective customisation and options are available to meet any design challenge
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability