The Incabox XTS is a panel mounting plastic enclosure designed and manufactured to DIN 43700.
Designed for use with process equipment, it can be mounted on the front panel of an electrical control system, combining a very high protection level for the visible front panel with subtle and elegant appeal.
The enclosure is available from 48×96mm up to 144x96mm with a standard range of lengths available from 57mm to 124mm (custom lengths can also be supplied).
It is different from Incabox One as the front frame and front panel are integrated into the same part.
The difference with Incabox XT is the front panel ready for resistive or capacitive touch panel.
Customisation of Incabox XTS is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: several standard enclosure lengths and special dimensions upon request, various front panels (touch resistive panel, polyester, glass or polycarbonate).
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific front and rear panel through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
Special colours are available at no extra charge for medium/large quantities.
For more exclusive look, the Incabox XTS can be customised through a concept of flexible mould tool.
- DIN Panel Mounting enclosure
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material PPO
- Quick and easy to assemble with snap lock mechanism without screws
- Front panel and front frame are integrated into the same piece and are kept in place by a snap-lock mechanism
- Several standard front panels are available: touch resistive panel – with polyester label – with glass panel – with polycarbonate panel
- Displays and/or switches can be mounted on a PCB behind the front panel and accessed through pre-machined cut-outs
- Rear frame is inserted and kept in place by a snap-lock mechanism
- Available in: 48x96 – 96x96 – 144x96, in standard and custom lengths
- Possibility to insert several PCB’s from the rear side, parallel to each other, using the internal PCB guides
- All components are made of plastic in order to electrically insulate electronics from outside
- We offer you many customisation options and PCB layouts aiming to meet any design challenge
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability