The Incabox One is a panel mounting plastic enclosure designed and manufactured to DIN 43700 in order to meet the needs of a number of applications including panel meters and electrical control systems.
It is available in a wide range of dimensions, from 36×72mm up to 144×144mm, with a standard range of lengths available, from 57mm to 200mm (custom lengths can also be supplied).
Customisation of Incabox is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: several standard enclosure lengths and special dimensions upon request, various front and rear panels (Aluminium, Plexiglass, PPO, PC Infrared, PVC), IP54 protection covers.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific front and rear panel through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
- DIN panel mounting enclosure
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material PPO
- Quick and easy to assemble with snap lock mechanism without screws
- Front frame is integrated into the main body, while the rear frame is inserted and kept in place by a snap-lock mechanism
- Front panel is kept in place by a snap-lock mechanism, can be easily customized and placed at a later time into the front frame
- Displays and/or switches can be mounted on a PCB behind the front panel and accessed through pre-machined cut-outs
- Available in: 36x72 – 72x72 – 72x144 – 48x48 – 48x96 – 96x96 – 144x144, in standard and custom lengths
- Possibility to insert several PCB’s from the rear side, parallel to each other, using the internal PCB guides. However the 144x144 version has also the possibility to get the PCB’s inserted from the front
- Front hinged transparent IP54 protection covers available
- For higher protection degree against water it is advisable to use protection covers with Incabox XT enclosure
- The 48x48 and 48x96 series have various front and rear panels already prepared for displays/switches or Terminal Blocks connectors
- All components are made of plastic in order to electrically insulate the electronics from outside
- With a specific accessory, it can be mounted onto a DIN Rail too
- We offer many customisation options aiming to meet any design challenge, please contact your nearest sales office to discuss
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability