Hitaltech is hiring
Hitaltech is hiring :
Are you dreaming of a new professional challenge? We are looking for a new Technical Sales!
Hitaltech has built its reputation for personal, tailored service and real expertise in the connecting technologies and enclosures sectors. Hitaltech delivers ever greater personalisation to a broadening market that includes the industrial control, building automation and automotive sectors.
Looking for an exciting position?
- You will be responsible for the Dutch, Belgian market and some French customers.
- You will translate client’s demands into technical requirements in collaboration with our production.
- You will provide personalized solutions to our clients, from design to quotes.
- You will be responsible for improving the relationship with a portfolio of existing clients.
- You will proactively look for leads and turn them into new customers.
- You will combine tactical & structural action plans to ensure you meet our sales ambitions in both the short and long term.
3 reasons this is not a job for you
- Because you want to do the same thing every day of the week and every week of the year.
- Because you like working by yourself and you’re not really a team player.
- Because you only focus on making quick sales and don’t see the value of patience.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- Technical bachelor or commercial bachelor with strong interest in technical subjects
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- You have an eye for opportunities where others would not
- You like to take initiative
- You get a kick from bringing a sales journey to a completion
- You understand the value of finding a win-win solution for the customer
- Meet people with different backgrounds (from CEO to buyer)
- You are interested in understanding how things work and how they are being produced
- Excited to learn about new technical processes
- You enjoy travel
Not already convinced?
- An international work environment with customers and suppliers in different countries
- Colleagues always ready to share knowledge and support
- Being part of a small structure, you have the opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment
- A competitive salary package including insurance, a company car and other benefits.
Submit your resume and cover letter in English to Mrs. Sybille du Boullay firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability