Power Jumpers are Flexible Flat Conductor Cables, especially made for high current applications, up to 12 amperes.
Power Jumper uses the “round-flat-round” technology which combines the properties of flat insulated conductors and round solder pins.
The copper conductors are rolled flat to a defined geometry under the insulating area, ensuring the highest standards of vibration and bending resistance. It acts as a vibration damper making the power jumper suitable for the most arduous application.
Solid round solder conductors at both ends ensure fast and reliable assembly.
The conductor smooth notch-free transition from round to flat guarantees break-proof connection points.
Vibrations of components connected with the power jumper are transferred through the connection point to the flat section and spread over its length.
- Conductors rated up to 12A
- High vibration and bending resistance
- Reliable and break safe connection thanks to the notch-free round to flat transition
- Extremely easy handling saves assembly cost: no wire stripping and cutting to length
- Reduce labour time due to simultaneous soldering of all connection points in the solder bath
- Various terminal styles, with possibility to combine a different termination on each side
- Power Jumper can be soldered to the PCB or assembled with an IDC Power connector (MASCON series)
- One end can be provided with a connector the other one soldered to the PCB
- Standard pin length for these flexible interconnect cables is 3.2mm with special pin lengths from 2.5mm to 10mm available upon request
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability