FLL connectors are highly Flexible Flat Conductor Cable, with high resistance to vibration and bending cycles thanks to the flattened conductors.
Small pitches and dimensions allow connections in very small spaces.
- High vibration and bending resistance
- Immediately ready for installation, no stripping or cutting to length
- Suitable for SMT (Hot Bar reflow or Thermode soldering)
- Flat termination can be combined with round pins or ZIF termination
- Standard pin length 2.5mm
- High-quality insulation materials (−40°C to +125°C)
- Minimum dimensions through thin foils and small pitches
- Short bridging lengths available
- Custom solutions possible including punched holes or trenches for correct positioning during the soldering process