FLEX - System
Highly Flexible Flat copper cable for application in automotive, media, telecommunication and aerospace industries.
Copper conductors of various dimensions are rolled flat to a defined geometry and laminated with high quality insulation foil.
It ensures the highest standards of vibration and bending resistance. It acts as a vibration damper making the Flex System suitable for the most arduous application.
- High vibration resistance, break safe, reliable connection guaranteed after millions of folding cycles.
- Suitable for Automotive safety applications (like airbags cable)
- Combines minimum thickness with precisely defined and constant electrical values
- Combining various conductor section makes the Flex System suitable for signal and power
- Weight reduction
- High Thermal and Chemical resistance (meets Automotive requirements)
- Saves labour time and costs of assembly thanks to his extremely easy handling
- Wiring errors avoided
- Based on customized FFC’s, we can provide the whole assembly for your application; processing and manufacturing at one location ensures the highest quality
- High quality insulation foils in various thicknesses
- Flat copper conductor 35µm thickness and above
- Customer choice of copper width
- Assurance of very tight tolerances by advanced manufacturing technologies
- Window technology or selective stripping by laser for precise openings in the insulation foil
- Punching technology for exposure of terminations, Matrix connections available
- Assembly services like resistance welding, crimping, soldering, overmolding, potting
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability