FIX Jumper System
Fix Jumpers are highly Flexible Flat Conductor Cables with a “round-flat-round” copper which combines the properties of flat insulated conductors and round solder pins. The copper conductors are rolled flat to a defined geometry under the insulation, ensuring the highest standards of vibration and bending resistance.
Solid round solder conductors at both ends ensure fast and reliable assembly.
The conductor ‘smooth notch-free transition from round to flat guarantees break-proof connection points.
Vibrations of components connected with the Fix Jumper are transferred through the connection point to the flat section and spread over its length.
- High vibration and bending resistance
- Reliable and fracture safe connection thanks to the notch-free round to flat transition
- Act as a vibration damper, reducing vibration resonances, making the Fix Jumper suitable for the most arduous application
- Low tension in the soldering area
- Suitable for Through Hole Technology (THT)
- Minimum space required
- Cost efficiency due to soldering all wiring points in the solder bath simultaneously
- No wiring errors
- Ready to be installed, no need for wire stripping and cutting to length
- Various terminal styles, with possibility to combine a different termination on each side
- FIX JUMPER can be soldered to the PCB or inserted into a connector
- One end can be provided with a connector or ready for ZIF connector, the other one soldered to the PCB
- Standard pin length for these flexible interconnect cables is 3.2mm with special pin lengths from 2.5mm to 10mm available upon request
- Takes up less space compared to flexible printed cable and traditional round cable due to a low profile and high flexibility
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability