Fibre Optic Weaved Lighting Solutions
Optical fibre weaving solutions for use in lighting and backlighting applications such as; communication, safety, pollution control and medical.
<p style="text-align: left;">This lighting technology consists in the weaving of optical fibres with specific side emitting process, connected to electroluminescent diodes that makes it possible to create flexible or rigid illuminated surfaces which are both very thin and require low power consumption.</p>
- Uniform lighting or light emitting patterns using the most advanced Jacquard weaving technology
- Unique textile surface appearance or in combination with other materials such as glass or leather
- Small or large areas; short or long strips
- Remote light source.
- Dynamic and interactive control of brightness and colours
- Monochromic or RBG light
- Requiring low voltage and low power consumption
- Life span: up to 100,000 hours
- Maintenance free
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability