Specially designed for building automation and industrial applications, the EYE BOX is the first enclosure combining technology and design. Not only it protects electronics, but it also performs many other tasks, while having at the same time a true design value.
The idea is simple : a round enclosure with a rotating head allowing two movements, turning to select and pushing to confirm.
One of the most attractive features of the Eye box is the countless possibilities to customize. Starting from a few pieces, the number of possible combinations is almost without limits.
- The Basic : the most simple version of the EYE BOX, with a sober design and limited functions.
- The Dimmer : for simple applications which don’t need a screen, but only a detection or data transmission via Wi-Fi.
- The Display : the most advanced version, which includes a screen and a lens and can be entirely customized (shape, dimension, colour, touchscreen…).
- The Dome : the rotating part is transparent and has a dome shape. It can be equipped with a sensor.
- The Camera : designed with a dome shape to house a camera.
- The Gas sensor : the peculiarity of this version is the openings on its surface.
- The Speaker : its surface has some openings, specially designed to house a broadcasting system.