The Support One plastic enclosure is a simple low cost solution for mounting PCB on DIN Rail (EN 60715). Typical applications include I/O interface modules.
Available in two standard PCB widths: 72mm & 107mm, the enclosure length can be cut according to customers’ requirements or made of modular elements.
Customisation of the Support One is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various PVC protection covers, kit to transform into a wall mounting enclosure, possibility to mark the Support inserting labels into the external grooves or pre-assembled kits to save valuable assembly time in production.
To meet higher functional and esthetical requirements, the Support can be customised with a logo on the lateral end closures or made in specific colours, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- Simple, low cost and quick system to mount electronics onto DIN Rail
- Assembling standard modular pieces together allows you to get the correct length. It gives the freedom to accommodate different PCB sizes with standard elements
- Easily assembled without the need for screws
- Two meters long extruded profile can also be cut to exact required length and closed by lateral elements to match customer’s PCB requirements
- Minimum PCB size: 30mm, maximum size 350mm
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 PA material or PVC UL94V-0 for the extruded version
- Available in green. Black upon request
- For 72mm and 107mm wide PCB’s; It can be adapted to 100mm wide PCB’s thanks to a specific adaptor
- Cost effective customisation and options are available to meet any design challenge, please contact your nearest technical department to discuss
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability