With its stylish and highly technological look, Railbox Compact is a unique DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting plastic enclosure.
It has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of electronic applications including signal conditioning units and power supplies.
This compact DIN Rail mounting enclosure is mounted vertically, thus saving space on the DIN Rail, and is available in five standards widths.
Customisation of Railbox Compact is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various fixed and hinged front panels, several breakable covers vented or closed and spacers.
The end user has also the opportunity to get a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, the Railbox components can be customised through a concept of flexible mould tool, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- The Railbox Compact is a lower profile version of the standard Railbox product with a height of 79mm
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Available in three standard colours: Green, Black and Grey. Special colours available upon request
- Vertical PCB saves precious space on the DIN Rail
- Five standard widths: 17.5mm, 22.5mm, 35mm, 37.5mm, 45mm
- Enclosure assembly and PCB’s fixation without screws
- Internal adapters are available to fix smaller PCB’s or to separate two PCB’s
- By mean of PCB spacers, PCB’s can be added without compromising the professional and refined image of the finished product
- For whichever electronics layout, breakable hole covers will close the space left where connectors are not placed. It saves time and avoids machining cost
- The breakable hole covers are open with vents or closed
- Up to 10 terminal inputs/outputs on each side of the enclosure using Hitaltech Connectors CIF - CIM
- Railbox with all modular elements is ideal for prototypes
- Cost effective customisation and options are available to meet any design challenge
To view our standard height Railbox enclosure please click here.
Check also the Railbox Closed, the Closed version of the Railbox enclosure (without pre-moulded openings on each side of the enclosure).
Ask our technical department the necessary information for the development of your PCB
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability