With its stylish and highly technological look, the Railbox is a unique DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting plastic enclosure.
It has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of electronic applications including signal conditioning units and power supplies.
This DIN Rail mounting enclosure is mounted vertically thus saving space on the DIN Rail.
This series is available in four standards widths, in standard version for single level connectors or with wider lateral openings for multi-level connectors.
Customisation of Railbox is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various fixed and hinged front panels, several breakable covers vented or closed, heatsink kits, spacers and various terminal block connectors.
The end user has also the opportunity to get a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to 2 colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, through a concept of flexible mould tool, the Railbox components can be customised, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Available in three standard colours: Green, Black, Grey. Special colours available upon request
- Vertical PCB saves precious space on the DIN Rail
- Four standard widths: 17.5mm, 22.5mm, 35mm, 45mm
- Railbox spacers are available to increase enclosure internal volume and accommodate additional PCB’s, with the spacers, each PCB can have his own set of connectors
- Enclosure assembly and PCB’s fixation without screws
- Internal adapters are available to fix smaller PCB’s or to separate two PCB’s
- By mean of PCB spacers, PCB’s can be added without compromising the professional and refined image of the finished product
- For whichever electronics layout, breakable hole covers will close the space left where connectors are not placed
- The breakable hole covers are open with vents or closed
- Up to 24 terminal inputs/outputs on each side of the enclosure using Hitaltech Pluggable Connectors CIF - CIM or PCB Mounted Connectors
- Railbox with all modular elements is ideal for prototypes
- Cost effective customisation and options are available to meet any design challenge, please contact your nearest sales office to discuss
Check also the compact version (Railbox Compact) and the closed version (Railbox Closed), without pre-moulded openings on each side of the enclosure.
Ask our technical department the necessary information for the development of your PCB
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability