The Modulbox One (1M up to 9M) is a modular plastic enclosure for DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting, suitable for various electronic applications.
It has been designed according to DIN 43880 to meet the needs of a number of applications including heating, lighting control and energy metering.
Available from 1-9 Modules (see Modulbox XT/XTS for 12M) in standard heights of 53mm & 68mm.
Modulbox One has less features than Modulbox XT/XTS but is a cheaper alternative.
Customisation of Modulbox One is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various front panels, lead sealed protection, several terminal block connector covers.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines, while printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material PPO or PC
- Available in: 1M - 2M – 3M – 4M – 5M – 6M – 7M - 9M Modules, in standard heights of 53mm & 68mm (see Modulbox XT/XTS for 12M).
- Version with integrated front panel or open for a separate front panel
- Version with or without internal IP20 barrier
- Ventilation slots available
- The enclosure is assembled and the PCB’s are fixed without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- Possibility to place up to three horizontal PCB’s
Ask our technical department the necessary information for the development of your PCB.
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability