Modulbox 1M XTS
Modulbox 1M XTS is a one module plastic enclosure for DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting, designed according to DIN 43880, suitable for various electronic applications.
With its two level construction, it is available in more than 100 possible versions, becoming one of the most complete ranges of modular enclosures for DIN Rail mounting on the market.
Customisation of Modulbox 1M XTS is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various front panels, lead sealed protection, several terminal block connector covers.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines, while printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, through a concept of flexible mould tool, all sides of the Modulbox XT/XTS series can be customised, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
The series is available in three versions to permit increased internal volume and/or space for input/output connections.
- Dimension: 1 Module, standard height 53mm
- Can be configured to allow industry standard input/output connections
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- The enclosure is assembled and the PCB’s are fixed without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- Version A: the first level can be closed or open for terminal block /RJ45 or KNX connectors – the second level can be closed, open with vents or open for terminal block/RJ45 or KNX connectors. Each side can be done independently from the other, possibility to place up to 3 horizontal PCB’s or 2 vertical and 1 horizontal
- Version B: one side is higher to leave space for larger electronic components. The top side can be machined with vents or openings for RJ45 or KNX connectors. The second side has two levels which can be closed or open for terminal block /RJ45 or KNX connectors. Version B has been designed to allow the assembly of two different PCB’s; possibility to place up to 3 horizontal PCB’s or 3 vertical and 1 horizontal
- Version C: both sides are higher to allow the maximum space for large electronic components. The top side can be machined with vents or openings for RJ45 or KNX connectors. Version C has been designed to allow the assembly of two different PCB’s. Possibility to place up to 3 horizontal PCB’s or 4 vertical and 1 horizontal
- Ventilation slots available as standard
Ask our technical department the necessary information for the development of your PCB
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability