The Guidebox is a DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting plastic enclosure with integrated Terminal Blocks connectors, designed to meet the needs of a wide range of applications including signal conditioning units.
A range of widths are available, from 6.5mm up to 45mm, and the standard height is 114mm.
The wider versions permit increased internal volume and/or space for input/output connections.
For extremely compact applications, the Guidebox Compact has been designed 6.2mm thick with 5 connectors and 4 test points.
Customisation of Guidebox is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: side panels with or without access door, hole covers, various number of integrated terminal blocks.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Printings can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional requirements, the Guidebox Compact can have the upper part customised, through a concept of flexible mould tool.
- DIN Rail Mounting enclosure
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material PA
- Available in: 6.5mm – 7.5mm – 10mm – 12.5mm – 15mm – 17.5mm – 22.5mm – 25mm – 30mm – 37.5mm – 45mm, in standard height of 114mm from DIN Rail
- A low profile Compact version with 5 connectors and 4 test points is only 6.2mm thick and 76.9mm above DIN Rail
- A Compact version with a specific top side has been designed as a relay socket with ejector
- Green colour
- Integrated screw terminals up to 10 on each side of the enclosure (possible to have 5 - 6 – 10 – 12 or 20 poles)
- Optional hinged side panels to access DIP switches or others adjustable components like potentiometers without disassembling the enclosure
- Front hinged transparent protection cover
- The enclosure is assembled and the PCB’s are fixed without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- Possibility to place up to two PCB’s, parallel to each other
- Ventilation slots available
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability