Embedded Box Modulbox for Arduino Uno
This Embedded box is a modular plastic enclosure for DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting, designed according to DIN 43880, specifically made for the Arduino Uno version.
It is an extremely compact modular enclosure.
Designed to meet the needs of applications including industrial and home & building automation, it is part of the most complete range of DIN Rail enclosures for embedded boards available on the market.
Other similar enclosures for this embedded platform are available in various versions to permit increased internal volume and/or space for added input/output connections. For example the Modulbox 4M XTS, the Modulbox 4M XTS Compact, the Modulbox 6M XTS or 6M XTS Compact.
Customisation of this Embedded box is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: wall mounting and several enclosures dimensions.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, all sides of the Embedded box series can be customised through a concept of flexible mould tool, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Standard colour is light grey, other colours are available on request
- DIN Rail mounting
- Professional look for one of the most popular Embedded boards
- Specific openings for all connectors
- The bigger version, 6M and 8M enclosure, have enough internal space for the power supply or other additional boards
- Available in: 4M - 6M – 8M Modules, in standard height or in Compact version
- The enclosure is assembled without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- The embedded board is fixed by screws directly to the base of the enclosure
- The Embedded Box can be wall mounted without additional components, the base and the hook are provided with specially shaped holes
Enclosures for other popular embedded boards are available:
- for Arduino Yun
- for Arduino Mega
- for Beaglebone Black
- for Raspberry PI (B) / B+
- for Raspberry PI Compute Module
Engineers close to you for the best service
Repeated quality and production control
Customised solutions for your design challenge
Fully automatic production and internal tooling design capability