The Modulbox 8M XTS is a modular plastic enclosure for DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting, designed according to DIN 43880, specifically made for the Arduino Mega version.
This 8M version has enough internal space to place a second PCB within the case.
Designed to meet the needs of applications including industrial and home & building automation, it is part of the most complete range of DIN Rail enclosures for embedded boards available on the market.
Customisation of this Embedded box is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various front panels and wall mounting kit.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, all sides of the Embedded box series can be customised through a concept of flexible mould tool, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Standard colour is light grey, other colours are available on request
- DIN Rail mounting
- Professional look for one of the most popular Embedded boards
- Specific openings for all connectors
- The enclosure has enough internal space for the power supply or other additional boards
- The enclosure is assembled without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- The embedded board is fixed by screws directly to the base of the enclosure
- The Embedded Box can be wall mounted without additional components, the base and the hook are provided with specially shaped holes.
Enclosures for other popular embedded boards are available:
- for Arduino Yun
- for Arduino Mega
- for Beaglebone Black
- for Raspberry Pi (B)
- for Raspberry Pi Compute Module