The Incabox XT is a panel mounting plastic enclosure is designed and manufactured to DIN 43700 to meet the needs of a number of applications including panel meters and electrical control systems. As product quality is valued according to aesthetics, Incabox XT combines a high protection level with attractive and elegant look of the visible front panel. A Wide range of dimensions are available for this electronic enclosure, from 36×72 to 96×96, with a standard range of lengths available, from 57mm to 124mm (custom lengths can also be supplied).
It is different from Incabox One as the front frame and front panel are integrated into the same part.
The difference with Incabox XTS is a front panel ready to be customized.
Customisation of Incabox XT is available through a range of options to make the product unique: several standard enclosure dimensions, special lengths upon request and various front panels.
Incabox XT is supplied with a completely closed front module. Through our machining and/or printing program, the customer adapts the piece to his own request at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
For more exclusive look, the front module of the Incabox XT can be customised through a concept of flexible mould tool.
- DIN Panel Mounting enclosure
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material PPO for the enclosure and Blend PC/ABS for the front module
- Quick and easy to assemble with snap lock mechanism without screws
- Front panel and front frame are integrated into the same piece and are kept in place by a snap-lock mechanism
- Front panels are easily customized and placed at a later time onto the enclosure
- Displays and/or switches can be mounted on a PCB behind the front panel and accessed through pre-machined cut-outs
- Rear frame is inserted and kept in place by a snap-lock mechanism
- Available in: 36x72 – 72x72 – 48x48 – 48x96 – 96x96, in standard and custom lengths
- Possibility to insert several PCB’s from the rear side, parallel to each other, using the internal PCB guides
- All components are made of plastic in order to electrically insulate electronics from outside
- We offer you many options and PCB layouts aiming to meet any design challenge, please contact your nearest sales office to discuss