Power Jumpers are Flexible Flat Conductor Cables, especially made for high current applications, up to 12 amperes.
Power Jumper uses the “round-flat-round” technology which combines the properties of flat insulated conductors and round solder pins.
The copper conductors are rolled flat to a defined geometry under the insulating area, ensuring the highest standards of vibration and bending resistance. It acts as a vibration damper making the power jumper suitable for the most arduous application.
Solid round solder conductors at both ends ensure fast and reliable assembly.
The conductor smooth notch-free transition from round to flat guarantees break-proof connection points.
Vibrations of components connected with the power jumper are transferred through the connection point to the flat section and spread over its length.
- Conductors rated up to 12A
- High vibration and bending resistance
- Reliable and break safe connection thanks to the notch-free round to flat transition
- Extremely easy handling saves assembly cost: no wire stripping and cutting to length
- Reduce labour time due to simultaneous soldering of all connection points in the solder bath
- Various terminal styles, with possibility to combine a different termination on each side
- Power Jumper can be soldered to the PCB or assembled with an IDC Power connector (MASCON series)
- One end can be provided with a connector the other one soldered to the PCB
- Standard pin length for these flexible interconnect cables is 3.2mm with special pin lengths from 2.5mm to 10mm available upon request