Highly Flexible Flat copper cable for application in automotive, media, telecommunication and aerospace industries.
Copper conductors of various dimensions are rolled flat to a defined geometry and laminated with high quality insulation foil.
It ensures the highest standards of vibration and bending resistance. It acts as a vibration damper making the Flex System suitable for the most arduous application.
- High vibration resistance, break safe, reliable connection guaranteed after millions of folding cycles.
- Suitable for Automotive safety applications (like airbags cable)
- Combines minimum thickness with precisely defined and constant electrical values
- Combining various conductor section makes the Flex System suitable for signal and power
- Weight reduction
- High Thermal and Chemical resistance (meets Automotive requirements)
- Saves labour time and costs of assembly thanks to his extremely easy handling
- Wiring errors avoided
- Based on customized FFC’s, we can provide the whole assembly for your application; processing and manufacturing at one location ensures the highest quality
- High quality insulation foils in various thicknesses
- Flat copper conductor 35µm thickness and above
- Customer choice of copper width
- Assurance of very tight tolerances by advanced manufacturing technologies
- Window technology or selective stripping by laser for precise openings in the insulation foil
- Punching technology for exposure of terminations, Matrix connections available
- Assembly services like resistance welding, crimping, soldering, overmolding, potting