Fix Jumpers are highly Flexible Flat Conductor Cables with a “round-flat-round” copper which combines the properties of flat insulated conductors and round solder pins. The copper conductors are rolled flat to a defined geometry under the insulation, ensuring the highest standards of vibration and bending resistance.
Solid round solder conductors at both ends ensure fast and reliable assembly.
The conductor ‘smooth notch-free transition from round to flat guarantees break-proof connection points.
Vibrations of components connected with the Fix Jumper are transferred through the connection point to the flat section and spread over its length.
- High vibration and bending resistance
- Reliable and fracture safe connection thanks to the notch-free round to flat transition
- Act as a vibration damper, reducing vibration resonances, making the Fix Jumper suitable for the most arduous application
- Low tension in the soldering area
- Suitable for Through Hole Technology (THT)
- Minimum space required
- Cost efficiency due to soldering all wiring points in the solder bath simultaneously
- No wiring errors
- Ready to be installed, no need for wire stripping and cutting to length
- Various terminal styles, with possibility to combine a different termination on each side
- FIX JUMPER can be soldered to the PCB or inserted into a connector
- One end can be provided with a connector or ready for ZIF connector, the other one soldered to the PCB
- Standard pin length for these flexible interconnect cables is 3.2mm with special pin lengths from 2.5mm to 10mm available upon request
- Takes up less space compared to flexible printed cable and traditional round cable due to a low profile and high flexibility