The Support XT plastic enclosure is a simple low cost solution for mounting a PCB on DIN Rail (EN 60715). This system allows two identical standard or custom symmetrical parts to be plugged together to produce the final enclosure.
Typical applications include I/O interface modules.
Reduced assembly time, inventory and cost are some of the advantages of this DIN rail mounting enclosure.
Available in two standard PCB widths of 72mm and 107mm, the length is created using two symmetrical pieces (standard lengths are available).
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Simple, low cost and quick assembly system to mount electronics onto DIN Rail
- Reduction of the amount of pieces kept in stock thanks to the assembly of two identical standard pieces together. Each part comes with the end closing element and the DIN Rail hook already integrated.It gives the freedom to accommodate different PCB sizes with standard elements
- Easily assembled with no need for screws
- New and attractive design for a somehow simple enclosure giving the end product a functional and innovative appearance
- Available in Green or dark Grey
- For 72mm and 107mm wide PCB’s
- Possibility to supply custom symmetrical lengths, please contact your nearest technical department to discuss