The Support One plastic enclosure is a simple low cost solution for mounting PCB on DIN Rail (EN 60715). Typical applications include I/O interface modules.
Available in two standard PCB widths: 72mm & 107mm, the enclosure length can be cut according to customers’ requirements or made of modular elements.
Customisation of the Support One is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various PVC protection covers, kit to transform into a wall mounting enclosure, possibility to mark the Support inserting labels into the external grooves or pre-assembled kits to save valuable assembly time in production.
To meet higher functional and esthetical requirements, the Support can be customised with a logo on the lateral end closures or made in specific colours, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- Simple, low cost and quick system to mount electronics onto DIN Rail
- Assembling standard modular pieces together allows you to get the correct length. It gives the freedom to accommodate different PCB sizes with standard elements
- Easily assembled without the need for screws
- Two meters long extruded profile can also be cut to exact required length and closed by lateral elements to match customer’s PCB requirements
- Minimum PCB size: 30mm, maximum size 350mm
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 PA material or PVC UL94V-0 for the extruded version
- Available in green. Black upon request
- For 72mm and 107mm wide PCB’s; It can be adapted to 100mm wide PCB’s thanks to a specific adaptor
- Cost effective customisation and options are available to meet any design challenge, please contact your nearest technical department to discuss