With its stylish and highly technological look, the Railbox Closed is a unique DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting plastic enclosure.
Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of electronics for industrial applications, it is mounted vertically, thus saving space on the DIN Rail.
This series is available in two standards widths and does not have pre-drilled holes on either side of the enclosure, as a result it can be custom machined to specific requirements offering the end user the exact openings they require. Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines.
Further customisation of Railbox Closed is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various fixed and hinged front panels, heatsink kits and PCB spacers.
The end user has also the opportunity to get it with specific printing, at a highly competitive price.
Printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, the Railbox components can be customised through a concept of flexible mould tool, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Available in three standard colours: green, black, grey. Special colours upon request
- Vertical PCB saves precious space on the DIN Rail
- Two standard widths: 35mm and 45mm
- Enclosure assembly and PCB’s fixation without screws
- Internal adapters available to fix smaller PCB’s or to separate two PCB’s
- By mean of PCB spacers, PCB’s can be added without compromising the professional and refined image of the finished product
- Railbox with all modular elements is ideal for prototypes
- Cost effective customisation and options are available to meet any design challenge, please contact your nearest sales office to discuss
Ask our technical department the necessary information for the development of your PCB.