The Modulbox XTS Compact (2M up to 12M) is an extremely compact modular plastic enclosure for DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting, suitable for various electronic applications.
It has been designed according to DIN 43880 to meet the needs of a number of applications including heating, lighting control and energy metering.
These DIN Rail mounting enclosures are similar to the existing Modulbox XTS Enclosures, but the height is reduced to 32.2 mm.
Customisation of Modulbox XTS Compact is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various front panels, lead sealed protection, several terminal block connector covers.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines, while printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
To meet higher functional and aesthetical requirements, through a concept of flexible mould tool, all sides of the Modulbox XTS Compact series can be customised, giving the enclosure a unique and personalized shape.
The series is available in three versions to permit increased internal volume and/or space for input/output connections.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material Blend PC/ABS
- Available in: 2M – 3M – 4M – 5M – 6M – 8M - 9M – 12M Modules, in standard height of 32.2mm
- Low profile in standard height
- Version A: both sides are open for connectors. The enclosure can be equipped with the same PCB’s designed for the base of the standard Modulbox XTS series. A second PCB can be fitted into the enclosure close to its top thanks to simple spacers or pins
- Version B: one side is open for connectors, the second is closed
- Version C: both sides are closed
- Versions A or B also uses the terminal covers used with the standard Modulbox XTS
- Can be configured to allow industry standard input/output connections
- The enclosure is assembled and the PCB’s are fixed without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- The Modulbox XTS Compact can be wall mounted without additional components, the base and the hook are provided with specially shaped holes
A higher version called Modulbox XT PLC is available.