The Modulbox One (1M up to 9M) is a modular plastic enclosure for DIN Rail (EN 60715) mounting, suitable for various electronic applications.
It has been designed according to DIN 43880 to meet the needs of a number of applications including heating, lighting control and energy metering.
Available from 1-9 Modules (see Modulbox XT/XTS for 12M) in standard heights of 53mm & 68mm.
Modulbox One has less features than Modulbox XT/XTS but is a cheaper alternative.
Customisation of Modulbox One is available through a wide range of options to make the product unique: various front panels, lead sealed protection, several terminal block connector covers.
The end user has also the opportunity to receive a standard enclosure produced with specific requirements through our machining and/or printing program, at a highly competitive price.
Machinings are made by means of our CNC milling, cutting and shearing machines, while printing can be made by our UV Digital printing process for multi-coloured graphics, pad printing for high resolution patterns up to two colours, laser marking for permanent marking or serigraphy printing for thick ink deposit.
- Made of self-extinguishing UL94V-0 material PPO or PC
- Available in: 1M - 2M – 3M – 4M – 5M – 6M – 7M - 9M Modules, in standard heights of 53mm & 68mm (see Modulbox XT/XTS for 12M).
- Version with integrated front panel or open for a separate front panel
- Version with or without internal IP20 barrier
- Ventilation slots available
- The enclosure is assembled and the PCB’s are fixed without screws, to make assembly quick and easy
- Possibility to place up to three horizontal PCB’s
Ask our technical department the necessary information for the development of your PCB.